Definitely the most exciting way to see the countryside, from the back of a scooter driven by an experienced and friendly local guide. Riding as pillion on the back of a motorbike is the most engaging way to see the countryside around Hoi An. You will visit small villages, meander through the countryside and have a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
Escape from the tourist hub of the old town and take to the islands and waterways of Hoi An riding pillion on a scooter. This exhilarating tour with a local flavor (and snacking opportunities) opens up a vast and varied landscape of colorful villages.
Cross a bridge over the Thu Bon River, travel through more quiet villages and learn how to make the local fresh rice noodle, sleeping mat...
- Thanh ha Pottery Village
- Riding through rice paddies, vegetable farm to know more about our daily works
- Join to local activities at weaving village
- Help local people to make rice cracker and enjoy at after you make
- Local cafe break
- Have a great photo at 300-meter bamboo bridge
- Tra Que vegetable village
- Coconut village
- Fishing village
- Panorama view of Hoi An from Cam Kim & Cua Dai Bridge
- Lunch at local restaurant
WHAT TO BRING
- Sun cream, mosquito spray, sun glasses.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You can ride yourself if you want with the same price by scooter
- If you ride yourself with 2 persons on our scooter, we will offer a better price
- Visit 6 famous traditional villages in Hoi An
- For raining season, we may change our program to vegetable village instead of the bamboo bridge.
- Small group tour of 5 participants ensures more personalized
- English speaking tour guide, scooter, rain poncho.
- Entrance fees, donation fee for local people.
- Water, green tea, snack with Banh Dap lunch
Tip for tour guide
All the things are not mentioned above