MY SON SANCTUARY BY SCOOTER
Leaving the ancient beauty of Hoi An, you are looking for the countryside with some stunning spots. Joining the tour with us, Hoi An Adventure team can give you more experience than you expected.
We will tell you stories about a 600-year-old Kim Bong wood carving village- the little village nearby a poetic river with talent carpenters. Then, we continue to visit the local house where they make rice noodles in the traditional way. Passing rice paddies, lotus farms, the vegetable garden will be a new experience that you hardly see in your country. After that, we spend a few hours wandering through the ruins, learning about the history of the site and enjoying the Vietnam sunshine.
1. 600 year-old wood carving village
2. Relax with cool wind from the countryside
3. Learn how to make noodles
4. Enjoy a local lunch
5. My Son Sanctuary
What to expect:
1. Non-tourist destinations
2. Experience making noodles like a local people
3. Small group of 5 people ensures more personalized
4. We do not offer self - driving
Motorbike with driver
English speaking tour guide
A bottle of water