CAM KIM BICYCLE TOUR
Cam Kim Island Discovery gives you the opportunity to learn more about the beautiful landscape of the rural areas of Vietnam and the friendliness of the local people. Discover the real Hoi An with Hoi An Adventure
Cycle through the countryside of Hoi An on an exhilarating half-day bike tour that showcases rural life in Vietnam. Wheel through hidden alleyways through picturesque villages, farms, and fisheries. The tour departs at 8 am. An early morning start ensures cooler temperatures and avoids the crush of tourists in town. Within a few minutes, we stop to visit a local family making noodle in the traditional method. This savory rice flour noodle is a common breakfast staple in the countryside. The ride continues a beautiful village where we are welcomed into a family home. Our host is nearly 90, fought in the American war, and with his wife maintains a lovely family chapel on site.
We take care of all of our tours to provide water and snacks will be served along the route. There's a stop for tea, too.
- Visit boat building workshop: to see how wooden boats are made by the skillful workers there maintained from the 15th century.
- Visit a family that makes rice noodle: Here, you can interact with local people and even can try making the noodle yourself and know more about the daily life of the people on the island.
- Visit a family that makes a sleeping mat and try making the sleeping mat under the instructions of locals
- Visit ancestral house to learn about our traditional worship how Vietnamese people show high respectation to our ancestor.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Pick up at 03 Nui Thanh, Hoi An city
- Enjoy noodle and rice cracker with home-made tea
- Tour will finish at the old quarter for you to explore the ancient town by yourself
- You can use the bicycle until 6h00 PM and return it to the hotel
- Bicycle for 1 day until 6:00 PM
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Snack and home-made tea
CONTACT US ON WHATSAAP: +84977123244 TO HAVE THE BEST OFFER